With the arrival of winter, some traditional recipes such as soups, soups and fondues end up taking over. But there are countless other special and hot recipes, which are also perfect for warming up on cold days. This is the case with Creamy Chicken Soup!
Besides being delicious, this chicken soup recipe it is ready in 1 hour and makes up to 6 portions. And you will need simple ingredients. It’s the chicken, the veggies, and of course, lots of seasoning. After all, nobody here wants to taste a dish that tastes like hospital food, right?
Next, take note of the complete procedure for trying this warming delight. It’s the perfect request to prepare for the family today too!
Creamy Chicken Soup
Time: 1 hour
Performance: 6 portions
- 1 skinless chicken breast
- 2.5 liters of water
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 150 g of chopped green beans
- 1 diced potato
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1 diced chayote
- 1 Italian zucchini, diced
- 1 can of drained canned corn
- 1 cup of uncooked white rice
- Salt, black pepper and chopped parsley to taste
- Grated Parmesan and chopped chives for dusting
Method of preparation:
- In a pressure cooker, put the chicken, the water, the chicken stock, the bay leaf, cover and then cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, after having
- Turn off, let the pressure release naturally and open the pan
- Remove the chicken and chop it up, keeping the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and saute the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato and sauté for 3 minutes
- Pour in the chicken cooking water and, as soon as it boils, add the green beans, potatoes, carrots, chayote, zucchini and corn
- cook for 3 minutes
- Add the rice, the chicken pieces, salt, pepper, parsley and cook in a semi-covered pan until the rice and vegetables soften.
- Sprinkle with parmesan, chives and serve immediately.